Wednesday, November 25, 2009

About Sleep Less. Read More. and Me!

My name is Molly and I LOVE books. I have books with me all the time and I try to read in all my spare time. I check WAY too many books out at the library at any given time-usually and I don't finish them all so I have to check them out again. I hope to work with books in some form when I grow up.

This blog is where I talk about my addiction. I really hope that other people will use my blog to find books to read. I want to spread my love for reading with other people, especially young people. I don't think people read enough these days. There are so many distractions and other things to do. But reading is, in my opinion, the best way to escape.

For me, books take me to another place entirely; I lose myself in books. I've been so many places! I've been to Hogwarts, Avalon, Summerland, Forks, the Nevernever, 19th Century England, many US states, Australia, post-apocalyptic worlds (like Panem!), and even the future.

I really love to read and I hope that, with this blog and whatever career I pursue, I can help people find books that they enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment