Thursday, June 17, 2010

Beastly - The Movie

A while back, I read Beastly by Alex Flinn. (before I had a blog) In March of 2011 the movie based on this book will be released and I am very much looking forward to seeing this film.

The book is a modern take on the classic Beauty and the Beast which is one of my favorites. So, I suddenly thought about checking in on the movie and came across the poster which looks AWESOME!

It stars Vanessa Hudgens, Alex Pettyfer, and Neil Patrick Harris. (I love Neil, Alex is extremely good looking and therefore great for the part though I have not seen him in anything, and Vanessa. . . well, I'll just have to see how she does in this film before I make any comment.)

I'm going to write a review of the book in honor of the release of the movie. I don't know when I'll do this review. But here is the poster!

No comments:

Post a Comment