Monday, March 29, 2010

Almost Unrelated!

Okay, this is almost completely unrelated to anything I do here. I haven't been very constant with my Sunday Series meme and it makes me sad! So maybe this will make up for it in my mind. It's kind of like SS. And they are also books. So it sort of relates to my blog.

I was looking at Nicholas Sparks books turned movies and I noticed something when I saw the "collection". Okay. Are you ready?
At first I just thought, They all look the same! But really, that's true for most romance movies. I mean look at Amelia and Love Happens (both below) They came out around the same time. They not only match each other but the films above. Wow. Can't we get a new "pose"?
So. After uploading the Nicholas Sparks Film Collection image, I realized that, not only are they similar, but the top two have the same-ish pose and the bottom two have the same-ish pose. AND!! The color schemes are the same. Nights in Rodanthe and The Notebook are primarily blue and white. One person holding the other's face and almost kissing. While Message in a Bottle and A Walk to Remember are warm colors. They are pinks and have golden tones. Man=holding the woman and smiles all around! I just think that's craziness.

And on a final note, I think they layout is adorable! The post cards and having the film covers as polaroids and the titles written on top like people would write when a picture was taken or where. I just think that's SO cute. :)

I watched A Walk to Remember for my film studies paper. Woohoo! Papers. Oh what fun! (Actually, watching a movie isn't such horrible homework.)

No comments:

Post a Comment