Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Beautiful Creatures Book Club Contest by Cast Girls (& Boys)

Castergirls.com is holding a contest! SO fun!

So what is this contest you ask? Well, if you didn't click the link I'll tell you!

You can enter by becoming a member, being a member, getting people to join Caster Girls, and/or by getting friends to join their facebook group (link in their post)

What do you win? 12 signed copies of Beautiful Creatures for your Book Club!

AND that's not all! Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl (the authors) will have a 1-hour discussion with your book club through Skype!

Now that's a contest worth entering. [But before you do read their post please. There's even a special video introducing it by the authors!]

[I have read the book, but I have not gotten my review up. I know, I know, I'm slacking! It will be arriving shortly. The book is fantastic!]

No comments:

Post a Comment