Wednesday, January 13, 2010

WWW Wednesdays

This is a meme where the blogger (that's me) answers three questions. It is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.
  • What are you reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?
So here we go!



I am currently reading Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy for my upcoming AP Lit class.




I recently finished reading Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl. (Review coming soon!)





I am planning on reading One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest next (for my AP Lit class)
and I'm reading Bleeding Violet on the side. Sort of. It's next. I've started it, but didn't get very far before I realized I really need to read Anna K.


What about YOU? Answer the three questions in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. im reading anna karenina too (in portuguese, my mother language), are u enjoying it so far? im taking too long i started on december of 09, but start read others and anna karenina has been left on "stand by".

    kisses*

    if u see any english mistake in my comments feel free to correct me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so exciting! i'm glad you like my blog! as you can see, i don't have many followers. so yay!

    your english looks good to me! =]

    I finished it and I really enjoyed it overall. There was a lot of extra fluff that I didn't like, but it was a worthwhile book.

    Thank you so much for commenting! It means a lot to know someone reads my blog and enjoys it!

    ReplyDelete