Monday, January 25, 2010

Dark Flame Cover

Okay, I am so excited! Alyson Noel, author of The Immortals Series, has posted a new blog post on her blog, Tales From the Real OC (Really!). This post is about her upcoming book Dark Flame, number four in the well-loved series.

The cover is gorgeous! It goes really well with the previous covers. I was especially curious to see the color. Evermore is purple, Blue Moon is blue (naturally!) and Shadowland is red.

I also wanted to see the main item featured. Evermore has two red tulips (I love tulips). Blue Moon has the orb. And Shadowland as the protective necklace of stones that the name of has slipped my mind!

I am so excited for this book. There is a link to the summary of the novel on her blog post here.

Dark Flame hits stores on July 6th 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment