Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Fang Preview

On the official Maximum Ride website, James Patterson has the first 13 chapters of Fang available for preview! (48 whole pages!!) You can check that out here.

(If you go to the Fang page and click on the sneak preview, you only get 12 pages instead of 12 chapters. The link that is called "here" is correct. So click that link! But if you would rather go the main page fine. Click "sneak-preview" THEN the e-book and choose the PDF file. You get 12 chapters!)

I must say that I think these first chapters are brilliant. It's totally setting up the story from the very beginning. There are new characters introduced which is cool. Sort of. I'm not sure how I feel about these new characters.

I'm thinking that before I read Fang, I should re-read the other books. At the very least, I should re-read Max. I was a little confused at the beginning because it has been a while, but I was able to remember things as Max reminded me! Because that's what she does.

So I don't want to give anything away, so I won't say anything else.

But if you HAVE read the previous five Maximum Ride novels, check out the preview!

I think that the Fang on the cover is quite good looking. Just had to throw that thought out and into the mix.

Fang hits stores March 15th 2010!

1 comment: