Friday, February 5, 2010

The Replacement Cover

Wow! Over on the Merry Sisters of Fate blog, 2010 Debut Author Brenna Yovanoff has posted the ARC cover for her debut book, The Replacement. I am so excited for this book! I've read her short fiction on the blog and I am very excited to finally read a novel by her.

The synopsis for The Replacement below comes from Goodreads

Mackie Doyle seems like everyone else in the perfect little town of Gentry, but he is living with a fatal secret - he is a Replacement, left in the crib of a human baby sixteen years ago. Now the creatures under the hill want him back, and Mackie must decide where he really belongs and what he really wants.

A month ago, Mackie might have told them to buzz off. But now, with a budding relationship with tough, wounded, beautiful Tate, Mackie has too much to lose. Will love finally make him worthy of the human world.

The Replacement hits stores September 21st 2010! (According to amazon.com)

So, this cover is amazing! At first, I was a little startled. It's just so eerie and macabre. In my opinion, the best part about this book cover is that it's so original. I have never seen a book cover like it; I have seen several books with similar covers. This cover is phenomenal.

No comments:

Post a Comment