Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Original TBR (To Be Read) Challenge!

MizB hosts this challenge where you choose (at least) 12 books that you've been wanting to read for six months or longer. You can also choose 12 alternates. Once you choose your 12, you can't change them (which is why alternates is a great idea).

Go sign up!

My List:
  1. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
  2. Dreamland by Sarah Dessen (the only one I have not read)
  3. Candor by Pam Bachorz
  4. Hunger by Michael Grant
  5. City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
  6. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
  7. The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
  8. Extras by Scott Westerfeld
  9. Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld
  10. Fly Me to the Moon by Alyson Noel
  11. The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
  12. The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory
My Alternates:
  1. The Sea Monsters by Rick Riordan
  2. The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan
  3. The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan
  4. The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan
  5. Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender
  6. The Second Summer of the Sisterhood by Ann Brashares
  7. Kiss & Blog by Alyson Noel
  8. Art Geeks and Prom Queens by Alyson Noel
  9. Cruel Summer by Alyson Noel
  10. Faking 19 by Alyson Noel
  11. The Anatomy of Wings by Karen Foxlee
  12. I Was a Teenage Popsicle by Bev Katz Rosenbaum

3 comments:

  1. Ohh you have a good list! I bet you'll like CITY OF ASHES/CITY OF GLASS and I hope you like THE LIGHTNING THIEF!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks! I liked City of Bones, so I'm sure I'll like the next two. And The Lightning Thief has been on my TBR list for TOO long. And now, with the movie, it seems only fitting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, you've got some good books there. Hope you enjoy reading them!

    ReplyDelete